Monday, September 21, 2015
Dev Inspiration Contest: #MyBioBeasts
Are you excited about BioBeasts?
Would you like to win 10,000 Artix Points?
No purchase necessary, simply answer the following question on the BioBeasts Twitter:
"If you were a BioBeast, held captive by an army of robotic guards, what special power, mutation, weapon, tool, gadget, or otherwise would you use to escape?"
1. You must tweet your answer to @BioBeasts on Twitter and include the hashtag #MyBioBeast
2. Your entry must be original and created by you! We strongly recommend tagging any visual attachments in your entry with your twitter name (ex: @Titan_EpicDuel)
3. Be creative! You can write a sentence, draft a story, draw a picture, build it with Legos, sculpt clay, record a video, carve it in a pumpkin, show us with popsicle sticks. Anything goes!
4. Entries must be tasteful and appropriate for all ages
5. You are welcome to post multiple entries, but each must be unique
6. Spamming will result in instant disqualification
7. Your Artix account must be in good standing (not banned or in dispute) to qualify for a prize
8. Entries must be received before October 11, 2015 11:59pm EST
What is BioBeasts?
BioBeasts is a free, single-player arcade-survival game for mobile devices where you control a mutating beast, fighting to escape from a robot-controlled laboratory. It's the newest game in development at Artix Entertainment, designed primarily by the EpicDuel team. BioBeasts will be available for download on Android and iOS soon!