|November 01, 2012|
Weapon Specials Mogloween Set
Dear MQ players,
Again, long time no see. Hope all of you enjoyed the spooky day yesterday and the new decorated town along with the new NG head. It is the first part of the new Frankie - set, shoulders and arms will follow. It´s about time to give one of my favourite Mechas an update. I loved the Mecha when we released him years ago and it has still good specials and the coolest walk animation.
But now to the specials of the already released head and the weapons to come:
Numbers in brackets are SC, SC players have a higher chance for special activation when mentioned.
Head: ---> NG only
- NG only
- starts with 125% damage
- general damage boost of +40% for 5 turns
- double EP DoT, stays til end of fight
- enemy defense nerf of 60 for 5 turns
- Damage NoT of -5% per turn for 5 turns
- CD goes to 2
- SC only: starts with 120% damage
- Hit 1: chance for a crit, damages also EP with 35% of damage done
- Hit 2: chance for a crit, heals player EP with 20% of damage done
- Hit 3: chance for a crit, when NG head is equipped and the EP DoT is active, increases DoT damage by 33% with every successful hit, stacking, caps at 330%
- CD goes to 2
- alternating damage boost of +25% per use, stacks, caps at 250%
- enemy BtH nerf of 6 (8) per hit, stacking, caps at 50%
- normal (1.5 time) HP DoT, stays til end of fight, when NG head is equipped and the HP DoT is active, increases DoT damage by 33% with every successful hit, stacking, caps at 330%
SC only: For every equipped weapon, Mecha gets a BtH boost of 10, when all 5 are equipped, boost goes to 75.
And once agsin Real Life calls, this time Real Life is my mother.
Hope you guys have a lot of fun and you enjoy the new Frankie parts and MQ!
I´ll be back!