Go to https://secure.mechquest.com/
2. Enter your MechQuest Username & Password
3. Check the 'I Agree' box
4. Click the Submit button
5. Select which character you would like to have upgraded by clicking the select button
6. Click Buy
7. Check the 'I agree to the Terms'
8. Click Postal Mail
9. Print this page. This page will have the mailing address for Artix Entertainment, as well as your character id number. Your character id number is important for you to be upgraded.
10. Fill out the information on the page.
11. Write your Character ID Number on your check or money order! (it should match the character id number on the mail in form.)
12. Write the Artix Entertainment Address at the bottom center of the envelope.
13. Write your address at the top left corner of the envelope.
14. Place the appropriate amount of postage at the top right corner of the envelope.
15. Put the form, along with your payment inside the envelope and seal it.
16. Put the envelope in the mail. Alternately, go to the post office and get delivery confirmation on the letter.
17. Wait for the letter to arrive at its destination.
18. Allow for processing time.
19. Your account will be upgraded and you will receive an email confirmation of the upgrade.
Please be sure to write your Character ID Number on the check or money order.
Currency Conversion Help
Visit www.xe.com if you want to pay in any other currency than USD. Remember, if the amount is, for example $19.95 USD and it equals 23.25 in your currency, you round that up to 24.00.
If you cannot print out the mail in form, you can write the information neatly by hand. That form is used no matter what currency you are sending, so just put USD = the amount in your currency if you are not sending USD. You must use the information from the mail in form because it includes your character id number, which is critical for upgrading your account. We recommend that you use Delivery Confirmation so that you can track your letter from your home to our office. We then process your letter. Once it has been processed, we will upgrade your account. This can take a few days.
People often ask, how long does it take for a letter to reach us. The answer is, it entirely depends upon the postal service. It can take three days to six weeks, and sometimes even longer. Please keep in mind that we have no control over postal mail and are not responsible for items lost in the mail. Also, keep in mind that it takes us time to process each letter.
A lot of people have written asking if they can send cash. Although some people have sent their upgrade in that way, it is much safer to get a money order from your local convenience store. Postal mail can take a while, especially if you are overseas, so allow a few weeks for your payment to arrive. You will receive an email confirmation letter once you are upgraded. If you send cash, you do so at your own risk.
People often ask, what is the appropriate amount of postage? Since it entirely depends on where you are mailing from, you need to go to your local post office and find out. Just fill out the envelope, and ask the post office to put the appropriate amount of postage onto the letter.
Our recommendation for the fastest, safest upgrade is to use PayPal.
We do not accept any other forms of payment currently. We do not accept SMS, payment by phone, payment by email, nor do we bill you.
Back to Help