We also offer the option to mail us a payment directly. This is, however, our slowest payment option. We recommend online payments for both speed and convenience
Here are instructions how to pay for a StarCaptain upgrade, NovaGems or a DragonGuard upgrade via Mail in Payment:
- Go to our MechQuest Upgrade Page
- Choose your upgrade and click on the Go Button
- Login to your account and click on the box to agree to our Terms & Conditions
- Choose which character you would like to upgrade and click Select
- Confirm which upgrade you would like to purchase and click Buy. You can also choose to add NovaGems to your order if you are purchasing a StarCaptain upgrade.
- Scroll down to the Mail your Payment Direct option and click the Postal Mail button
- The mail in form will be displayed, please confirm that the character and upgrade information is correct
- Print out the mail in form, fill out the rest of the information requested and mail it to the PO Box address on the form
- Once we receive your payment and it is processed and approved, we will upgrade your character and a confirmation email is sent to the email address on file with the account
If you cannot print out the Mail in Form, please write the information neatly by hand. If you want to pay in another currency other than USD, please use the currency conversion site www.XE.com. Please round up to make sure you are sending enough money.
You must use the information from the Mail in Form because it includes your character ID number, which is critical for upgrading your account or character. We recommend that you use Delivery Confirmation so that you can track your mail in payment from your home to our office.
We only accept a postal money order or check if you would like to mail in a payment. We do not recommend you send us cash, and if you do so, you send it at your own risk. We are not responsible for any mail in payments or cash lost in the mail.
It can take us anywhere from several business days to several business weeks to receive your mail in payment, depending on the postal service and where you live. We do not have any control on how long it takes us to receive your mail in payment. Once we receive it, we process your payment, which can take several business days. Once it has been processed, we will upgrade your account or character and an email will be sent to your current email on file confirming your upgrade purchase.
Please email us if you have any payment questions.
Back to Help