95% of all account 'hackings' are not true hackings. They occur because a player has given their password out to a 'friend,' who then takes advantage of that information. Players do this because the 'friend' has promised them in-game items or gold or Nova Gems. We have no control over what information you give to another player, but you do. Remember, we do not allow people to share, trade or give away accounts.
You can easily access your password by using the Lost Password page and entering your email address.
If the Lost Password page does not work for you, make sure to check your spam filter. If it says 'Account Not Found', please follow the instructions below.
If the Lost Password page does not work and you have a paid account, please try using the Automated Recovery Page .
If you no longer have access to an email address that you used for your account, and have forgotten your password, the lost password page does not work for you, or the Automated Recovery Page does not work for you, you need to provide the information requested below.
Using the webform below , please send us:
- Your account user name for MechQuest
- Your character name(s)
- Your email address that you signed up with.
- The last time you remember successfully logging into your account.
You also need to send one or both of the following:
- If you paid with PayPal: Your PayPal transaction ID from your Guardian Upgrade
- If you paid with an Upgrade card, your upgrade card PIN number
- If you paid with ClickAndBuy: Your ClickAndBuy
External BDR-ID (this is your transaction id), Customer Reference Number & the exact email address used with your ClickAndBuy payment
- If you paid with PayByCash: Your PayByCash Transaction ID number
- If you paid with Secure Credit Card (PayPal Pro): Your PayPal transaction ID number
- If you paid with a check or money order: Your check or money order number
If you do not have one of the above, please provide:
Your MQ Notify email that your email address or your password were changed.
If you did not use a valid email address, you would not have received the MQ Notify email. Without either the MQ Notify email, or the transaction id from one of the above payment methods, it will be very difficult to help you recover your account, unless your ip address matches the ip address from account creation.
Because fraudulent attempts to obtain account information are all too common on the internet, we will not hesitate to contact the authorities in the event that there is suspicion of any account theft.
Please make sure that the information that you submit is correct.
Please make sure to COPY and PASTE your Transaction ID, as it is case sensitive.
Click here to use the webform to send us an email about this problem.
Back to Help