If your character page has been disabled it is because you hit the daily cap in the game. We will not re-enable your character page. Do not ask.
If your account is disabled it is because of one of a few reasons:
- PayPal, PayByCash, Secure Credit Card, Click and Buy or our bank reported to us that the payment was unauthorized, cancelled or the payment bounced.
- You were caught cheating
If you believe that your character has been disabled by mistake, please send us:
PayPal / PayByCash / Secure Credit Card / Check / Money Order / Other:
- If you paid with PayPal: Your PayPal transaction ID number
- If you paid with Click And Buy: Your Click And Buy Transaction ID number
- If you paid with PayByCash: Your PayByCash Transaction ID number
- If you paid with Secure Credit Card (PayPal Pro): Your PayPal transaction ID number
- If you paid with a check or money order: Your check or money order number
Please also send us:
Your Account User Name
Character ID Number
Account Email Address
Your Transaction ID Number
Please be aware that we cannot accept the number from your credit card statement or bank statement because that is not the same as your PayPal Transaction ID or receipt id number. It will not allow us to verify your payment.
If you paid with our Secure Credit Card System or with PayPal we need you to contact PayPal and give them your credit card information, and ask them to email you the PayPal transaction id. To contact PayPal please visit: PayPal's Contact Page. This is because PayPal is the third party company that processes all of our Secure Credit Card payments.
If the payment information you send us has been cancelled or is disputed, your account will not be reactivated.
Click here to send us an email about this issue.
Back to Help