|October 27, 2010|
Surprise! A little Wednesday mini-release! Vivi and I are jumping into the S.O.O.N. list, with Korin's blessing, starting with the things we can do without needing new art and so on. We've grabbed Azami to help start tracking the level gap issues, for starters. With the big Mogloween release coming, we've kept it pretty simple. This naturally ties in with the rebalancing project, so you'll see tweaks to existing equipment as we go along, if something jumps out. Step one for today is some very basic stuff - essentially "clones" of some of our lower-level existing weapons.
Additions to the SC Club:
- L9 Apprentice Fireball (the Novice Fireball) - BA
- Icy Starfire 1.5 (L8) - BA
- Bright Blue Plasma Ray (L7)
- buffed the L5 Blue Plasma Ray with a DPT raise and and EP usage reduction
- Missile Bayonet V2 (L9)
- Price adjustment (really a typofix) to the L6 Missile Bayonet
Tek's Arms - NSC additions, Tek's Mechs, Soluna City:
- Lightly-Used Gatling Gun (L4, FA & BA versions)
- Double Autogun N9 (FA)
- Mecha Boomstick N7 (BA)
- Bargain Bin Laser BN9 (BA)
Meanwhile, Korin has just given me a list of the things he has going on for Friday and I'm super-excited about this... also means I have a bunch of work to do! So I will get going on that and see you on the forums!
Tags: Maegwyn Mini Release SOON SC Club Tek's Mechs