|February 08, 2014|
Star Date: 8 February, 3014
Brickity! These Back Arm weapons might remind you of Lego (TM) pieces, but they are made of brightly-colored bricks. The specials team up together to make all the things awesome! Here's blues with the details:
- 150% damage
- chooses 1 out of the following specials, they stay til end of fight all together. No special can happen 2 times. Once a DoT is applied it increases its damage by 50% every turn caps at 250%!
- special list:
- Normal HP DoT, +50 BtH for weapon only
- Normal EP DoT, +25 def
- immores reduce by 80 and try to stun
- heals HP by 50% of damage done
- reduces enemy EP to 50% of current value and damages enemy HP with 50% of normal damage
Thanks, blues! And thanks to Vivi for coding this, and to Blade for the art & animation.
More Brick-styled back arms on the way! We didn't forget - we've got some on the way that will sell for credits. Plasma Charge is working on another cool design for these.
Richy the Rich Kid? I asked on twitter & on the forums, and so far I haven't heard about anyone running into him yet. I'm thinking about tweaking his encounter rate. Should the better chance to find him be a Star-Captain-Exclusive feature? Let me know what you think, on twitter (@MaegwynAE) using the #MechQuestRichy hashtag and let's also discuss it on the forums.
*note: the location of the quest has changed to somewhere else on Main Street.
Soluna City is getting a bit of a cleanup. The 'replay the past' quests for Friday the 13th and Turkageddon have gone rare until their seasons come around again. The Epic Limited shops are no longer displayed; those weapons are being replaced with their less-powerful permanent versions over the next few weeks.
Stay tuned for more news from the MechQuest Team!
Thanks for playing! =Mae